And one more concerning judgment…

When Marshal and Glenn and Craig and Stan appear before God for judgment, they will be confronted by all they have oppressed - the just AND the unjust - by the words these Thugs have written and the acts these Thugs have done with hearts of hate and prejudice:

But this I admit to you, that according to the Way, which they call a sect, I worship the God of our fathers, believing everything laid down by the law or written in the prophets, having a hope in God which these themselves accept, that there will be a resurrection of both the just and the unjust. So I always take pains to have a clear conscience toward God and toward men.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Prescient, it turns out] For Jesse who needs to mature in Christ

The Charlie Kirk known, not deified by brutalists